Stats surrounding the progress of companies with more women in senior positions speak for themselves and the difference an engaged woman who feels valued, part of her team, who feels her voice is wanted and heard can be OUTSTANDING.
Employers who know that, understand the importance of sponsoring their female workforce – it’s that simple.
Just some of the employers who have sponsored delegates are:
- UK Power Networks
- Proctor & Gamble
- Mabey Hire
- Baker & McKenzie
- Brewin Dolphin
- Wragge & Co
- University of East London
Employers who have put women through these workshops are the ones who know:
- that helping clear the way for their talented female employees will reap rewards not just in terms of employee engagement but financial bottom line too
- that putting budget to women’s development programme is the right thing to do
- that true equality in the workplace starts with developing and sponsoring their female staff
- that it’s forward thinking companies who are investing now who will be thriving as a result in the next decade and beyond